Sunday, June 29, 2008

West Ridge Church

Pastor Paul at West Ridge Church introduced A Fresh Hope and the Back to School Drive to West Ridge this morning during the church services. The support I received from the people at West Ridge was amazing, in fact, it was unbelievable. I was nervous about going on stage in front of 2000 people but Pastor Paul was by my side. I could also feel God's presence in the church.

My grandparents went to church today to see my interview. West Ridge had video taped an interview of me talking about A Fresh Hope. I was a little nervous about seeing myself on the big screens and it felt a little weird.

Thank you Ms. Gretchen, Mr. Chip, Ms. Cyndi and Haley for helping me at the tables.

After church, my friend Olivia came over and we stuffed over 20 back packs. Olivia also came to my church today to see my interview. Thank you Olivia!

It was a great day!
God bless you,
Waverly

No comments: