Sunday, June 8, 2008

ABOUT ME





About Me…..
My name is Waverly Gilcrease. I am 10 years old and live in Georgia. It bothers me that kids are homeless, or without clothes or food, that we seem to forget about these kids. My dream is that I want to change the world. I want to make the world a better place for someone. I realized that kids can make a difference by starting small and then growing into something really big. It is my dream to help someone in a way that could change his/her life forever. I want to give someone HOPE.

You could help kids by just donating a little to someone who could use it. It may seem hard to make a change in people's lives but really it's a breeze if you focus on what really counts. A lot of people giving a little equals something so much more.

A Fresh Hope was started to give kids hope, a little at a time. We will provide back packs, school supplies, clothes, and toiletries to children.

God's Grace Gives….

1 comment:

brokenidealist said...

hi waverly! i am a member at wrc. saw you this morning and the great things fresh hope is doing. i just wanted to congratulate you on following your heart. i'd love to help you guys with my time. i don't have much money to contribute, but if you need help stuffing, delievering, etc...let me know! holliewolden@gmail.com