Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back to School Drive

A Fresh Hope is now working on collecting 1000 backpacks loaded with school supplies ,new underwear and socks. We will be distributing them to children (grades Kindergarten through 12th grade) at a Back to schoo drive on August 9 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. This event will be held in conjunction with West Ridge Church at the church. This is a very aggressive project but is needed in the Cobb and Paulding communities.

***** We still need a lot of school supplies, back packs, new packages of underwear, new packages of socks, and money. *****

BUSINESS PEOPLE: We would to put together a bag of goodies including coupons to local areas. If your organization is interested in supplying these coupons, please e-mail me. The more the better...

Thank you,
Waverly

2 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

Well done girl!!! I will gladly help with your project for Back to School. You're a very bright little girl with a BIG heart. I love you sweetie!!!

ahardman said...

Hello everyone,

I understand that this portion of the website is for donations, but I have 8 children and need school supplies for 7 please if you can help I can only do so much and love to see my children smile.
Please help I will volunteer or whatever is needed.
contact information Andrea J. 770-445-6647