Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hope for Christmas- FAQ

Hope for Christmas


When:
The Hope for Christmas Celebration is scheduled for Saturday, 12/19/09 from 2:00 – 7:00

Where:
West Ridge Church

How do I register?
Please pre-register at www.hopeforchristmas.eventbrite.com
One ticket per a family is requested. Bring this ticket with you to the event. Please select a time to come to the event at Hope For Christmas.

What qualifications do you need for the party?
No qualifications necessary, pre-registered is requested to help with planning but not required.

Do my kids need to be present?
We hope you bring your kids so they can enjoy the Secret Santa Shop and the family friendly activities. Kids do not need to be present for the toys.

What will the party include:
• Each family will receive a food bag
• Toys will be distributed to parents
• Kids can ‘shop’ at Santa’s Secret Shop
• We will have fun activities for the kids.
• Santa will be there.
• There will be a craft for the kids.

I pre-registered but I lost my ticket or I pre-registered but I do not have a printer or e-mail address:
Please e-mail waverly@afreshhope.com with your contact information and a ticket will be mailed to you. OR call 404-201-0319

I have additional questions?
Please leave a message at Extension 350 and someone will be in touch with you.

I want to make a donation to the celebration, what kind of donations do you need:

• New Toys
• New items for the Secret Santa Shop
• Non-perishable food items
• Monetary donations- checks can be made payable to A Fresh Hope.
Paypal accepted at www.afreshhope.com

I want to volunteer to help at the event:
Go to www.hopeforchristmasvolunteers.eventbrite.com to sign up.
A meeting will be held at WRC on 12/13 after the 2nd service for all volunteers.

No comments: